Re: 1880s Multilayer Tesla Coils & Specs... (fwd)

Hi Jeff,

Greetings from California! Every now and then I like to just wonder around
the internet and look
at other coilers web sites, especially those I have linked to at my site.
Just a couple days ago
I was at your web site and was very impressed with the bipolar coil and the
workmanship you put
into this (ironic that you posted to the list just after my visit). I was
also impressed with the
recongnition you've received. It's a great web site and I just wanted to
say thanks for sharing.

Take care,
Bart

Tesla list wrote:

> Original poster: "Chip Atkinson by way of Terry Fritz
<twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <chip-at-pupman-dot-com>