small coil

Ian: I do not know  your skill so i'll make a few suggestions. I have
several types of tesla coils. The spark-gap coils are the easiest to build,
but the most prone to interfearence. In an appartment this is a real
problem. The Kicker-coil TC is less prone to interfearence, but requires a
lot of scrounging around for parts and has low spark length. The Vacuum tube
coil is clean, low noise , but requires some electronics skill and a
microwave transformer. Solid state coils are clean, but require a lot of
skill to build.
    Robert  H