RE: BIG solid state devices...

Original poster: "Loudner, Godfrey by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <gloudner-at-SINTE.EDU>

Hello Dan

Some coilers in Europe use 50 Hz radar transformers. How come we don't see
any 60 Hz radar transformers in America? The radar power supplies I see on
ebay all seem to be some sort of high frequency devices.

Godfrey Loudner