Re: Who makes "Tesla" anyway???

Original poster: "Bill Vanyo by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <vanyo-at-echoes-dot-net>

A lot of sellers will tack "Tesla" on to the auction heading to grab the
attention of people looking for Tesla coil parts, presumably thinking
they'd be doing a search with the word "Tesla" (which, unfortunately (if
it isn't what you're looking for), brings up gobs of hits on things
related to some obscure rock band by that name).  Sometimes it's
appropriate, often it isn't.  There are at least a few sellers who tack
the word "Tesla" onto anything high-voltage related.

	- Bill V.

Tesla list wrote:

> Original poster: "Richard Williams by way of Terry Fritz
<twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <richardwwilliams-at-earthlink-dot-net>