Re: Who makes "Tesla" anyway???

Original poster: "Daniel Hess by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <dhess1-at-us.ibm-dot-com>

Ebay has many good bargains but is also a lesson in Caveat Emptor (let the
buyer beware).

Many Ebay merchants will add 'Tesla' to their product description in order
to snag bidders who are looking for Tesla related items. Many items I've
found on Ebay while searching under Tesla have little or nothing to do with
Tesla coils or Tesla components.

Caveat Emptor,

Daniel

"Tesla list" <tesla-at-pupman-dot-com> on 01/25/2002 09:16:36 AM