Re: Capacitors

Original poster: "by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <Hollmike-at-aol-dot-com>

well, you could use it for a very small coil.  perhaps one run using a car
ignition coil as a power supply, for example.  It would be good to use, but
about five to ten times to low a rating for use with a NST
Mike