Digital Cameras and TCs

Original poster: "CJ Moore by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <wizard1234-at-home-dot-com>

I have had some difficulty using my digital camera to take pictures of arcs,
they always come out really dim in comparison to what they normally look
like.

I have a really nice digital camera and so I can change a lot of the
settings to manual, like shutter speed, etc.

I was wondering how you guys got such nice pictures of spark, if a digital
camera can be used to get the nice pictures and what kind of settings it has
to be on.

Thanks,
CJ