Re: FCC regs & airports

Original poster: "Steve Stuart by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <sstuart-at-glasscity-dot-net>

Thanks, Weazle.

My brother Rick, W8TZO, is an avionics engineer at the airport.
Guess I can have him keep an ear open when I run the thing to
see if there's any stink.

CUL, Steve  W8AN

Tesla list wrote:

> Original poster: "J. B. Weazle McCreath by way of Terry Fritz
<twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <weazle-at-hurontel.on.ca>