NSt

Original poster: "centauri by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <centauri010-at-attbi-dot-com>

Hey, I got a 12kV neon sign transformer but it only works sporadically. It was
working fine all last night, then today I tried to hook to hangars to the
output terminals and get it to arc between them. A jacob's ladder sort of and
then it didn't work. I took the hangars off and came back to it and it worked(I
tested it using a wire to get it to arc between one of the terminals and the
case). So, I put the hangars back on and it died. One of the terminals that you
connect to the wall socket is loose. Any idea what might be causing this?
Thanks.