Re: suitable bleeder resistors for MMC

Original poster: "by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <Mddeming-at-aol-dot-com>

In a message dated 2/26/02 10:09:30 AM Eastern Standard Time, tesla-at-pupman-dot-com
writes:

> Are you saying Radio Shack has good resistors??
>
> Shaun Epp

Hi Shaun,
         IMO, what 's available from RS online catalog store and what's
available from the "Shopping Mall Appliance and Parts Boutiques" are almost
from two different universes! I have bought useable stuff from the mall stores,
but I check each piece when I get home. The online operation is much more of a
real electronics supply house. I thank Ted R. for pointing out the difference
to me.

Matt D.