Re: Magnetic Rectifier??

I never used a magnetic rectifier. I have used many magnetic amplifiers with
more than satisfactory results. I imagin there should be a level AC ripple
to be the normal output un like diodes.It would require some real
expermentation and serious work to make it work.Saturable reactor core alloy
is expensive, but go to it have fun.
      Robert  H