Re: Making Flat secondaries - disaster #1...

Original poster: "by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <Goinbonkers-at-aol-dot-com>

I am not understanding the difficulty here.  I have drilled a lot of holes in
Plexiglas and have had no trouble at all.   A good sharp bit and clamping it
securely to a piece of plywood on my drill press is all I ever did.
Mike