Re: Speed of Streamer formation

Original poster: "Richard Wayne Wall by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <rwall-at-ix-dot-netcom-dot-com>

Robert H.

Of course, Tesla Coils are both AC and DC.  I coined the term "Hybrid
Machines" and have posted on them on this list over the past several years
(See Archives).  And, of course, I was roundly rebuked by the EM
cognoscenti for my heretical views.

RWW