flat secondary

Original poster: "Metlicka Marc by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <mystuffs-at-orwell-dot-net>

All,
I am almost finished with my attempt at flat coil construction. I have
wound a 20" coil of 28g wire using duct tape laid face up on some
contact cement sprayed onto a piece of wood paneling cut into a 21"
circle.
I will ring this coil out and give data, then try to work a primary coil
to match a 48nf cap.
  I was wondering what the best primary config would be? I would think a
helical coil around the circumference might do, and a flat spiral across
the edge? I think i'll try several setups, I have a 12\30 nst setup with
a triggered gap ready to go so any suggestions will be appreciated.
Take care,
Marc M.