RE: question

Original poster: "David Thomson by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <dave-at-volantis-dot-org>

>No it's not safe at all, fluorescent could be as bad as conductor in this
situation. I got serious shock and burn in past with that :-((

Thanks, Luc.  I have received this advice from others off list while the
list was down.  Godfrey explained to me in detail where the seriousness of
this could be.  It's when the primary shorts to the secondary that a stray
15KV, high amp pulse could be transmitted through the tube.

David Thomson
dave-at-volantis-dot-org <mailto:dave-at-volantis-dot-org>