Re: SSTC Pspice Simulation - Valid or changes needed? ? ? ?

Hi Dan,

Hmmmm,  "seems" kind of low to me too but can't say for sure.

If we look at it as a pure transformer:

V2 = SQRT(L1/L2) V1

Gives about 10kV peak to peak.  So that seems to support a lower
voltage.  However, the sparks look like more than 10kV to me ;-))  I would
hook up a current probe and stuff but I am not sure what you have there to
test high voltage things.  Models are neat but they can always us a little
solid verification especially when the results don't feel right.

Cheers,

         Terry