Re: Driving circuit FET problem

Original poster: "Ben McMillen by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <spoonman534-at-yahoo-dot-com>

Hi Dan, All,
    Sorry about that.. I had forgotten about the high
frequencies.. I've been doing power systems stuff for a few
weeks now and I'm stuck in 60Hz mode.. ;)

Coiling In Pittsburgh
Ben McMillen