RE: NST

Original poster: "Lau, Gary by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <Gary.Lau-at-hp-dot-com>

One can place a dead short across an NST's output for as long as you like
with nothing spectacular happening.  An in-phase NST of a different voltage
would surely be less "spectacular".  I would suspect the resulting
paralleled output would be more powerful than the 9/30 alone.

Gary Lau
MA, USA

 >Original poster: "Mccauley, Daniel H by way of Terry Fritz
<twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" ><daniel.h.mccauley-at-lmco-dot-com>