Re: Dr Resonances motor is Hysteresis Motor, not Salient Pole Synch motor

Original poster: "Daniel McCauley by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <dhmccauley-at-spacecatlighting-dot-com>

How does one do this with a variac???  I think that might be the best way
for me to go.
Thanks

Dan

> Hello Dan
>
> I got curious about my motor from Dr. Resonance and finally opened the
> package just now. Your right, it says HYST SYN MOTOR. Guess I'll have to
> hassle with the phase every time I fire up.
>
> Godfrey Loudner
>

> It even says it right on the label:
> > HYST SYNCH MOTOR.  I realize i do need a salient pole synch motor and
Dr.