Re: Dr Resonances motor is Hysteresis Motor, not Salient Pole Synch motor

Original poster: "Godfrey Loudner by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <ggreen-at-gwtc-dot-net>

Hello Dan

I got curious about my motor from Dr. Resonance and finally opened the
package just now. Your right, it says HYST SYN MOTOR. Guess I'll have to
hassle with the phase every time I fire up.

Godfrey Loudner

It even says it right on the label: