Re: parallel primary?

ADAM: MOST TUBE TC COILS USE THAT ARANGEMENT, But spark gap coils avoid it
because of sparks to the primary or over coupeling. I use flat, cone and ,
solinoid (parrallel) primary coils. They all have thier good and bad points.
It is your choice. Most 1st time coilers use flat coils to avoid problems,
but there are always problems to solve. so it realy is your choice.
  Robert  H