Re: GroundvrsSprnkler

CD: MY FATHER SAID NEVER  SAY CANT. DOOR KNOBS CAN TALK IF GIVEM THE RIGHT
CIRCUMSTANCES. The probability that your coil cased a problem is very small.
We could speculate and ask questions like is plastic pipe used etc, but it
is not likely you caused the problem. Valve failure in sprinkler systems is
an annual problem.
   Robert  H