Re: tesla-d Digest V02 #381

Original poster: "by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <biomed-at-miseri.winnipeg.mb.ca>

Andy,

You may have just killed your NST with the gasoline.  I tried this with a
Jefferson Magnetek transformer and the solvent, I used varisol, eats the
insulation between the windings of the secondary.  Pull it out quick and
check.  I haven't yet applied juice to it to see if it's really dead.  -
I'm expecting smoke and fire. 8-O

Good luck,

Shaun Epp