Re: Tesla Diodes home made?

Ed: Research in isotopic separation or acceleration of electromagnetic waves
requires continous output fron your device to provide sufficent production
for evaluation at a practical yeald. Power sources such as the Vandegraph
are good power sources for singel event research, but not for continious
use. The cost of production of a single gram of Osmium is over 300K$. By
using a TC as the power source the production cost are a fraction. The
problen is providing DC power to maintain proper bias on the acellerator
plates. This power is generaly about 2 MegV per plate set. The TC with NO
toroid easly provides this potencial, but is AC not DC so it must be
rectified and stored before use. The Corona rectifiers provide sufficent
current and DC for this use. Storage is the same as the Vandigraph,but is
available for continious use. No this not brute force power for lighting
like EDISON power requirements but in the lab it is A GOD SENT SOURCE OF
HIGH VOLTAGE POWER. The rectifiers are simple, sufficent area to provide
current to over-come losses. The spacing is sufficent to avoid arc over.
With NO toroid the arc length is controlable and free of random sparks and
voltage problems.. A series of carona rectifiers gives clean DC with little
rippel. Standard ball discharge regulators control over voltage and can be
controled with simple input power control. Size and cost is small in
relation to other methods.  NO is is not pritty like Govt/tax suported work.
   Robert  H