Re: How much more(or less)

In a message dated 4/27/02 2:59:30 PM Eastern Daylight Time, tesla-at-pupman-dot-com
writes:

Jim,

Unless you change the capacitor value, the primary tap position
will not change when you add more NST's.   (you may need to
tap outward very slightly due to a greater capacitive spark loading...
maybe 1/4 turn or more as the sparks get longer.)

If you increase the capacitor value, to take advantage of the
extra power from the paralleled NST's, then you'll need to tap
inwards substantially to maintain the tuning.

Cheers,
John