Re: flat coil ?

Chris,

Congrats on getting the coil wound! If you get the chance, it would be good
for us to know the bare
wire diameter. You mentioned 1.6mm (is that the bare wire diameter?). Also,
when you started winding
from center, what did you wind around (a screw or something). It would be
good to know the inside
diameter as well.

Becare full with coating. Varnishes seep below the winding and tape and can
destroy a lot of work. This
occurred on my first flat coil. I used superglue on the second one to keep
the windings down before
coating which worked fine.

Thanks,
Bart

Tesla list wrote:

> Original poster: "Chris Swinson by way of Terry Fritz
<twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <exxos-at-cps-games.co.uk>