Back on the list after a few years

Original poster: "rob by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <rob-at-pythonemproject-dot-com>

Hello everyone,

Just wanted to make sure I got the right email address to send to.  I'm
working on a very small test project, 8.25" of winding on a 1.25" form.
Resonates at 2Mhz and is driven by 15V with an IRFP150 MosFET and UC2710
driver IC.  I get about 10kV :) :)  I don't think thats bad for such a
small voltage and such a high freq.  My driver circuit consumes more
current than the FET drain :)  But the FET is running very efficiently.
Barely gets warm.  I think I will try to bump it up to 30V today.

It will be fun being back on the list.

Rob N3FT

ps. check out my personal web page.  It begs for a tesla FDTD Open
Source sim program with 3d view of the fields.

--
The Numeric Python EM Project

www.pythonemproject-dot-com