Re: Thanks/Bottle cap?/newbie starting out

Your scheme will work just fine... Find those beer bottles... I wouldn't
worry about exploding bottles.  The container for the outer electrode of
the capacitors (i.e. your 5 gal bottle) isn't particularly critical,
although, stringing some rope through/around it to allow easier moving when
full.. It's going to weigh a BUNCH (technical term) when loaded with
bottles and saltwater... and will make a terrible mess if you drop it/spill
it/etc, leading to potential marital strife (She probably won't appreciate
how much money you are saving by scrounging when you pour saltwater, broken
glass, and oil over the floor)

<Dan_Gallagher%PULSARNOTES-at-pulsartech-dot-com>