Re: Thanks/Bottle cap?/newbie starting out

Dan , the Geek group have a good salt-water bucket cap design that uses a
5-gal bucket with lid and beer bottles that avoids a mess and a lot of work.
Cutting a bottle is a lot of work and hard to seal when you finish. If you
use two bucket caps and a grounded NST you can avoid a high voltage problem
on the outside of your buckets. I recomend using Titanium welding rods as
wire and to insulate your wire where the wire makes contact with the
oil/water contact point. This is where the current/salt tends to cut your
wire off with use time. The wire below this surface point dosent fail as
fast.
   Robert  H