Re: Anyone Planning A SoCal Teslathon?

Turning the idea around...

If someone has some land, renting a generator would set us back $100-200
for the day (depending on power... 25kW runs around $75/day, 100 kW runs
around $200/day)..  Necessary other electrical gear (spider boxes, etc.)
might add a bit, but that's the ballpark.

And, you'd get the thrill of hearing the generator load down when you all
throw the switch together...

Tesla list wrote:

> Original poster: "Jeff W. Parisse by way of Terry Fritz
<twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <jparisse-at-teslacoil-dot-com>