Re: muffin fan and Richard quick cap

Original poster: "Ben McMillen by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <spoonman534-at-yahoo-dot-com>

Hi Adam,
  Try old computer power supplies.. that's the quickest,
easiest place to find them that I can think of.. the older
the equipment, the larger the fan (usually)... Hope that
helps..

Coiling In Pittsburgh
Ben McMillen