RE: Latest Images of my First Coil

Original poster: "Lau, Gary by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <Gary.Lau-at-compaq-dot-com>

Hi Vince:

May I suggest rotating and saving the images with any low-cost photo editor
before posting them to the web site?  Turning one's head sideways for every
image hurts after a while...

Gary Lau
MA, USA