Analog Panel Meter

Original poster: "David Sharpe by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <sccr4us-at-erols-dot-com>

I need a large 0-20VDC panel meter, at least 4" x 6" for
my wattmeter in my controller.  Any vendors or URL's that
have meter movements at a reasonable price?  I have a
commerical wattmeter transducer (Ohio Semitronics PC5),
that is 300VAC -at- 5A input and 4-20mA output, so I will
have to built a scaling amplifier with offset to convert to
0-12V, and a 60:5 CT to scale line currents to drive meter.

Any help appreciated...
Regards
Dave Sharpe, TCBOR
Chesterfield, VA. USA