Re: The effects of high voltage on the body..

Original poster: "Ben McMillen by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <spoonman534-at-yahoo-dot-com>

Hi Terry, all,
   On the subject of getting zapped.. I had a friend argue
with me the other day that AC is much more dangerous than
DC (and according to him, that's why they use DC in
electric fences.. ).. I always thought it was the other way
around.. when you grab DC, your muscles lock and you can't
let go.. with AC you have somewhat of a chance (due to the
60Hz.. ).. Am I correct in my reasoning?

Coiling In Pittsburgh
Ben McMillen