Re: [Tesla-2] SNAFU(s)

Jim : I hesitate to respond, but here goes. Each NST has 5 connestions, 2
input, 2 output, and a common secondary center tap connected to the case
ground.
   With the cases grounded and the secondaries connected in the same
parallel physical patern you have a choice of connections on the primary
leads. The leads may be in phase(good) or out of phase(no good) Power your
transformer with a low voltage source like a dore-bell-transformer. connect
your secondaries and one primary powered by the DBT. Then with test leads
connect the other primary to the first. If it makes big sparks it is wrong.
If it makes small sparks the connection should be correct. Then you can
connect them together as planed with the correct phase connections.
   Robert  H