Re: varnish with guts ?

Original poster: "by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <BillEaver-at-aol-dot-com>

Chris: I use fiberglass resin with one layer of glass cloth,
then I pull out the form after it cures. The repeat for the inside
is a little trickier. I cut and trim my fine weave cloth first, giving
. 250 extra for the overlap. Then I roll this onto a broom stick.
(keep everything sanded smooth and dust free) Next I paint the
inside of the wire/tube with fiberglass resin with a cut brush fastened
to a wooden dowle, then unroll the glass cloth onto the wet resin,
pushing the bubbles and gaps flat to the wire. I let that cure and add
a resin coat to fill any dry glass that is remaining. This way you can
"borrow" a form and after cleaning it return it good as new! Good luck!
Denis Despins
KC6TRW