Oscilloscope Current Probe

Original poster: "by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <MShock8073-at-aol-dot-com>

I recently acquired 2 brand new Fluke brand current probes made for their
scopemeter series instruments. They will work with any standard scope, however.
The model number is "80i-1000s" they are rated for 1 to 1000 amps at 5 Hz to
100 kHz. The only recent catalog that I can find them in says the price is
$400. I might be willing to share one of these, for a resonable price, with a
coiler that will give it a good home. Anyone interested can email me directly
to save bandwidth on the "list". Again, these are new in box and have all
packaging and literature intact and in decent shape.

Marc S.