Inverter power

Original poster: "Chris Swinson by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <exxos-at-cps-games.co.uk>

Hi all,

Has anyone tried running a NST from a modified square wave inverter before ?
I would imagine a pure sine inverter would work just the same as mains
power, but I wonder how the NST would react to such a rough wave. On the
scope the NST gives out a little more power though this does not mean it
will charge the tank cap any better. Just a thought....

Chris