Re: A new idea? ...different geometries in coil constructionmore efficient?

Original poster: "marc metlicka by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <mystuffs-at-orwell-dot-net>

Matt,
The only improvement i've seen in conical primaries was with my 10-1 l\h
ratio coil. It seems to couple a bit higher on the windings giving
better output then a flat spiral.
 Of coarse 10-1 coil ratios are a bit much within themselves.
Marc M.