Re: Toroid Recommendations?

Hi ALL,

I know everyone is busy with one thread or another, but could some of you
reply to Marks request for
toroid recommendations (see below for coil specs). I asked Mark to ask the
List so he could get an idea of
what sizes some of you are using, but haven't seen any replys come through yet.

Thanks,
Bart

Tesla list wrote:

> Original poster: "Mark W. Stolz by way of Terry Fritz
<twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <mark_w_stolz-at-hotmail-dot-com>