Re: North Alabama Coilers

Original poster: "by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <Dan_Gallagher%PULSARNOTES-at-pulsartech-dot-com>

Hi Butch,
I'm new to this list also and am very interested in building a tesla coil
too.

I'll be very interested in how YOU start out too.

I'm going to the flea market soon to get an NST to make a jacob's ladder
first. There's a lot to comprehend with all this. So we have lots to learn.

Well anyway I just wanted to say hi and we're both newbies.

  Daniel Gallagher -- Graphic designer/Technical writer
                       Pulsar Technologies, Inc.
"THE BRIGHT STAR IN UTILITY COMMUNICATIONS"
   4050 N.W. 121 Ave. Coral Springs, FL 33065 U.S.A.
       954-344-9822 ext. 243 (www.pulsartech-dot-com)