Re: are voltage data Was: ark voltage

Original poster: "Antonio Carlos M. de Queiroz by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <acmq-at-compuland-dot-com.br>

Tesla list wrote:

> Original poster: "rheidlebaugh by way of Terry Fritz
<twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <rheidlebaugh-at-zialink-dot-com>

> Antonio: Just a moment of input. I like your photo. I use 1/2 sphere (
> point/cup) rectifiers for high voltage with good results. They work as well
> as diodes with only one stage. No they are not high current, but they
> transpher high voltage well.( over 100 kv)

Don't you see a high corona current with the point negative? How does
the current when the point is positive look like? Sparks? I imagine
then that this rectifier works because solid sparks conduct much more
current than corona.

Antonio Carlos M. de Queiroz