1st coil works!

Original poster: "Paul Benham by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <paulb-at-woodanddouglas.co.uk>

Firstly I'd like to thank everyone who contributes to this list.

I have been reading this list for 18 months, and last night I finished
building my first coil.  It's a 2" diameter table top sized coil.

The sparks were frantic and around 6-8" long.  I now need to tune it, adjust
the coupling, up its power input, fit a bigger toroid etc.  This is just the
start of the fun!

This list has provided me with all the information needed, I have hardly had
to ask any questions!

Thanks again,

Paul.