Re: Cheap DMM's

My experience is not the same. With 40 men working under me I supplied
harbor freight tools in a standards lab. In 3 years I had only 1 failier and
that was not Harbor Freight's error. The man used wood handel screwdrivers
and pounded on them with a hammer.The only problem I have found is you must
get what they have with all components when you buy because it will not be
available later.For the price they are very good. compleat air tools for
less than a tool holder some where else. Just throw the old one away.
   Robert  H