NSTs/MMCs

Original poster: "Michael by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <mdeegan10-at-attbi-dot-com>

Me and my friend recently acquired some new NSTs for use in our 6" coil. Up
till now we've been using a single 12/30 for operation with a 6 beer bottle
SWC. We are not sure what setup will benefit our coil the most. Available are:
4 15/30 NSTs
1 12/60
1 12/30
I also had the the opportunity to get a pair of GE 0.5uF capacitors rated at
2KV off ebay, which should arrive shortly. What setup will work best with our
coil?
6" secondary
15 turns 1/4" primary
8 gap RQ style static gap
 6Saltwater caps (soon to be a pair of 0.5uF caps)

P.S. we are also looking at possibly going with the MMC route this summer, does
anyone have some suggestions for this?

Thanks,
Michael