Re: are voltage data Was: ark voltage

Thanks Jim,

I'm looking for any type of data actually. Yes, there are spark gap tables,
but I'm most curious
of data performed by list members in-line with the various static gaps we
build for our coils.
The North Report discusses corona at the gap terminal and how it affects
the terminal and arc
voltage. This is really interesting, especially if we consider our gap
widths, working voltages,
and electrode sizes. Thus, outside of "does some formula work for our
typical use", there are
many other interesting properties to explore which hopefully will lead to a
better understanding
of our gaps.

Take care,
Bart