Re: winding own transformer

Hi Gedfrey,

My site uses zip files for download, not executibles. It is already zipped
up, so should work on
anysite. I'd be happy to throw it up if you want it up at more than one
site. It's probably best to
keep it at one site only to prevent outdated copies from floating around
unnecessarily. It's just as
easy to link to it.

Take care,
Bart

Tesla list wrote:

> Original poster: "Loudner, Godfrey by way of Terry Fritz
<twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <gloudner-at-SINTE.EDU>