RE: winding own transformer

Original poster: "Peter Lawrence by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <Peter.Lawrence-at-Sun-dot-com>

I'll try it out as soon as its up, but I'm suprised no one has mentioned

	http://members.tripod-dot-com/~schematics/xform/xformer1.htm

which is what I'm currently using, got a core w/ shunts that I'm rewinding
coils for to make a high current (50~60 mA) 9kV xfrmr. Still looking for
some appropriate 2-mil paper to put between the layers, the 1.5-mil that
I tried collapses at the ends as I try to put on a new layer, need stiffer
paper. so many projects, so little time....

-Peter Lawrence.

>Original poster: "Mike by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>"
<arcsnsparks-at-parlorcity-dot-com>