RE: Where to find Philips 376 KP/MMKP caps

Original poster: "Lau, Gary by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <Gary.Lau-at-compaq-dot-com>

To expand on my last post, I just downloaded the spec for these caps from
the BC Components web site at
http://www.bccomponents-dot-com/Uploads/Datasheets/kp376.pdf.  The DC voltage
rating of these caps is now available in only 630V and 1000V DC.  So while
the product line may still exist, the 1600V and above flavors have been
discontinued.

Gary Lau
MA, USA

I ran into this same problem.

>From some web site:
"BC Components arisen from fusion of three companies: German Beyschlag,
Phillips Components and Centralab. In meantime there will be three names
and logos but finally products will have logo of Beyschlag Centralab
Components"  In other words, BC Components acquires Phillips Components.

The BC Components web site is at: http://www.bccomponents-dot-com/  I was
looking for a source for a few .047uF/1600V units (I scores 100 of them on
ebay and needed 4 more to complete an MMC array) and was told that this is
a discontinued part.  I'm not sure if it was just this particular uF rated
part or the entire line, but I was unable to find any distributors willing
to sell less than a crate of them, and ultimately pleaded with a sales rep
for a few samples.

Gary Lau
MA, USA