Re: Plate cap, literally

Original poster: "Bob Bozarth by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <jbdetails-at-prodigy-dot-net>

I tried the same thing about a month ago. I bought a package of ten plastic
plates, and a roll of aluminim foil. I cut the foil to fit in the flat part
of the plate except for a 1" strip about 4 inches long. The shape of the
foil resembled a pingpong paddle. The configuration I went with was one
plate...One foil...One plate...One foil...Until I ran out of plates. I
haven't done any real testing with it. I guess I'm going to have to now.

Bob Bozarth